Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sort The Coins

We have a coin basket in our house. This is where all the loose change goes. The 5 cents, 10 cents, dollar, two dollars and sometimes currencies from different countries are all in the basket. Once in a while we play the game "sort the coins". I put the basket in front of my 5 year old daughter and ask her to sort the coins. All the 5 cents in one pile, 10 cents in an other and so on...She loves it. And lets not forget the learning that comes with this activity. I must confess though - 'learning' is not main criteria here. This activity is time consuming that means it keeps my daughter busy for a longer time and that means peace of mind for me for a longer time. And thats why I love this activity (and the 'earning' part feels good) !!!!!

No comments: